View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Kengai View Post
i would think if you just installed the nismo springs/shocks ext they would sit a little higher at first but when broke in they will sit 0.4 lower??
Nope, it didn't. Infact I went back and double checked that everything was installed correctly and that the struts and springs were settled and aligned correctly. Was 28" from the ground to arches. Where it was about 27.5" before.

I then did some research and looked at all the Nismo 370Z's. I noticed that they all seemed to be a little higher in the front than base Z's. They almost had a boat look to them, where the front looked raised a little compared to regular Z's! Hmmmm. Seems to me that is how the Nismo 370Z is supposed to be? For handling/track use maybe? I don't know. But all I know is it did NOT lower .4" !!

edit - but maybe my car was an odd one where it was about 27.5" inches stock. Go measure your stock Z and see what the height is. From the ground to the top arch on each side...

Last edited by tjlazer; 05-10-2013 at 04:30 PM.
tjlazer is offline   Reply With Quote