View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Guppy
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z
Guppy is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 PG 370Z 6mt. Great deal for a modded Z

This is a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in my Z. It’s a 2009 manual transmission with cloth seats and the sport package. I have plenty into the car but need to get something a bit more practical. I find myself not driving it nearly as much as I used to. It just hit 30,000 miles but is mainly freeway miles. It is currently vinyl wrapped which was the first vinyl wrap I have ever attempted. Its not perfect but not by any means a bad wrap job. Underneath the wrap it is platinum graphite and has a couple rock chips on the front bumper but barely even noticeable and about three scratches on the rear bumper. Besides that the paint under the vinyl wrap is flawless. I took the car to one car show this year and won best paint/graphic and also was featured on StanceNation’s facebook and received about 11,000 likes. This car sure is a head turner.

The list of mods I have done to it are;
Stillen gen 2 intakes
ERZ high flow cats
Resonator delete
Stance GR+ coilovers
SPC/SPL front and rear adjustable control arms
Eibach sway bars (could use adjustable end links)
Work Meister 19” staggered rims (small rash one wheel. Could easily be fixed with touch up paint)
Brand new front Nitto tires and near brand new rear Nitto tires
Custom headlights
Polk speakers
Evo-r front lip and side sills

I will also include all of the stock parts that were changed to aftermarket parts. So basically all of the suspension parts, intakes, and 19” Rays wheels.

I am looking to get $24,500 firm for the car. Or $8000 and you take over my payments. There is currently a lien on the car but with the money or you take payments would take care of it and clear it out of my name completely. I have an offer from the dealer to buy it for around $21,000 if I put it back to stock. So basically you would be getting about $6,500 worth of mods for half the price. I am not interested in parting out the car. If I don’t get anyone interested in buying the car, it will go to the dealer and the aftermarket parts will be sold separate. But I would much rather have the car go to a true enthusiast that will treat it as well as I did. If you’re interested send me a pm and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for looking.

It is on Swift springs right now because I was going to sell the coilovers locally but decided to try and sell the car before I went to the dealer so they would still be included, just not on the car.

Attached pictures are how it looks now and threw one in there of before I did the wrap to it to try and show the paint underneath.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5728 copy.jpg (645.9 KB, 264 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5887 copy.jpg (487.9 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5871 copy.jpg (656.9 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5701 copy.jpg (348.7 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00702.jpg (614.4 KB, 268 views)
File Type: jpg plate.jpg (210.8 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg enginez.jpg (71.0 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by Guppy; 05-15-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote