View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #1020 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fast Intentions, Inc. is ZDayZ 2013 bound!

Update,

Over the past six weeks or so we have been very quiet here on the forum. It is much pleasure that I can finally share with you why...

Below you will see a handful of pictures showing the new look of our prototype Twin Turbo 370z. In some of the pictures you will see the car being loaded in to an enclosed trailer. Next stop Forged Performance in Atlanta, Georgia. From there she will be babysat for a few days. Myself, Dan, Blake (Car owner) and Mike from our crew are flying to Forged Performance late next Tuesday night. (A small crew will stay back and man the fort for phone calls and such.) From there the Forged crew and Fast intentions crew will embark on the journey to none other than ZDayZ 2013!

We will showcase the car at the Forged sponsored "Top Dawg Challenge". For those of you who do not know, this event is located at the Hendersonville regional airport in Hendersonville, NC. It is a rolling drag race grudge match right on the airstrip. After that we are off to the official ZDayZ resort where our car will be located in the Forged Performance booth.

4 of us from Fast Intentions, Inc. will be on hand to answer any and all questions regarding our products. There will be literature on the Twin Turbo kit for all to take and T Shirts for sale. In addition we will be giving (selective) demo rides in the Twin Turbo 370z to serious potential buyers. Most importantly we will be there to meet and greet our previous and future customers.

Words cannot describe how much work it has been to get the Z ready for this event. It is all worth it though to be able to support the community face to face at one of the baddest Z events on the planet! We are very excited to meet our customers in person and could not of even considered this event without all of your loyalty and support over the past decade.

To close, all of us at Fast Intentions, Inc. want to thank Sharif and the entire staff at Forged Performance for hosting us next week. They are great people to know. We are proud to be partnering with them and look forward to a promising future working together.

I hope that this post comes with enough notice for some of you that have been on the fence about making the trek to ZDayZ will now decide to come.

Thank you all for your time.

Tony

www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 05-09-2013 at 10:14 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote