View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
Kayzee
Enthusiast Member

Drives: around
Kayzee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Even though I hate that my own tint has to be 50/35, I still do it because it is the legal amount allowed.

This little quote kind of applies here but not completely within context so take it as it stands. When I was in the Police Academy back in 2004, a State Trooper came in and told a little story about people complaining about getting cited when an Officer didn't have his lights on or they didn't see him. His reply was simple and it shut 'em up quick. "You can't entrap an honest person." Simply put, if you are speeding, you are speeding. If you have illegal tint, you have illegal tint. How he got you for it becomes irrelevant.

Oh really? How he got you becomes irrelevant? I hope i can help you brush up on your constitution and bill of rights.

Mapp v. Ohio, 367 US 643 (1961), holding "All evidence obtained by searches and seizures in violation of the Federal Constitution is inadmissible in a criminal trial in a state court."

And

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclusionary_rule
Youre welcome

Last edited by Kayzee; 05-09-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Kayzee is offline   Reply With Quote