View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayzee View Post
Got pulled over about an hour ago, my windows were down since the second I left my driveway (super hot day today).

I'm a little shocked at the cop's nerve to proceed to tell me that I have side window tint when he hasn't for one second seen even a millimeter of my window.

I was let off with a warning but god knows how hard i would have raged to get a ticket for something the cop never even saw for one second.

Wtf is this bs? That to me sounds alike to saying "Oh this is a fast sportscar. You probably speed a lot in it. Here, take this speeding ticket in advance"

( Click to show/hide )
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote