Thread: [For Sale] Zex Nitrous Kit
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikiniz View Post
Really.! yea that what I been reading. That guy at intec racing is an idiot. He tried selling me a tuner instead. Op how much power did you push at the wheels with this? Does it come with all the safety gadgets?
The only tuner you should ever have ever have is UpRev or ECUTek (When it releases of course). Nitrous is extremely reliable as long as done correctly. Most the horror stories you hear are from guys that strap a bottle on, hook up a WOT switch, and take it for a spin blowing through bottles with no tune or their bottle running empty or the bottle pressure not correct so the nitrous cuts and you over dump fuel. Nitrous is still a form of FI and require correct tuning and adjustment. I think nitrous is on my list of things to do. Been contemplating it for a while now.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote