View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
LostSol
Premium Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th A.E.
LostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to beholdLostSol is a splendid one to behold

I use it every 30k in my engine, using the vacuum tube to bring it into the intake tract allows it to cover every area of the ICC, from the valves to the intake runners.

One suggestion, get the engine as hot as you can, and rather than using a needle to get small amounts at a time, have someone rev the engine to 2k and try to keep it there while you feed the engine SF. Get as much in as you can before the engine dies then let it sit. As soon as you start it, it should run terrible, get on it as hard as you can and get that engine hot, and youll see even more smoke then they did.

Also: It is useful in the oil if you go over mileage. It will remove any oil that has varnished on the cylinders from age. One word of caution, if you do this, i usually bought a few cheap $1 bottles of 5w-30 from walmart to fill the engine with first, give it a good hard drive, then empty and use RedLine. Between the oil, the vacuum tube, and the gas tank, this stuff rocks.
2010 Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary Edition #762/1000
| Forgestar | Michelin | Swift | TRS | Z Speed | ARK | Z1 | Hawk | CFE | Evo-R | GTMat | Stillen | Seibon | Whiteline | Pioneer |
LostSol is offline   Reply With Quote