View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
So I was looking at this and thinking WTF. Are these guys trying to make the car smoke for drifting or something or do they think a smoking car is cool? Then I was thinking what is this stuff really supposed to do? So I looked at thier website. Fuel injector cleaner/fuel system cleaner / Engine internal deglazer. Really??? Sounds like BS to me boys. Putting it through the vacuum hose, bypassing the fuel injection? Wow, these guys are not firing on all 8, I mean 6. Not sure why you would be putting this stuff in your new car. Maybe my truck with over 250,000 miles on it but it still runs like a champ... so... No. Good luck with getting a nice hi-milage vehicle if you keep pooring that poison down it's throat.
Ive got 65,000 on the engine. Its not 250,000 but maybe doing this every 50,000 will make this engine last til 250,00 haha.

I appreciate your input.