View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #30 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
In Northern Virginia. Near the Ferrari dealer on Hwy 28 and Car Max. They would easily be able to do it within a couple of hours, especially if you let them know that is why you are coming in so they can have the part on hand. Mine took overnight because they had to order the part (mine "broke" before the recall came out and I had it towed in). Since he is familiar with my car, he made sure they left my car in the bay overniught versus parking it outside. PM me if you are going by and I'll get you the contact information.
Thanks guys, I'll give them both a look after ZDayZ and let either of you know which one gives me a better deal.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote