View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #28 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Where are they located Stig? Is that something they can do in a few hours, or will it be an overnight visit, that would be my main concern.
In Northern Virginia. Near the Ferrari dealer on Hwy 28 and Car Max. They would easily be able to do it within a couple of hours, especially if you let them know that is why you are coming in so they can have the part on hand. Mine took overnight because they had to order the part (mine "broke" before the recall came out and I had it towed in). Since he is familiar with my car, he made sure they left my car in the bay overniught versus parking it outside. PM me if you are going by and I'll get you the contact information.

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote