View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #4056 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Thanks Waizzz! If you need help with the skid plates, I can help. I have the blades to cut through the metal. If I were to do it again, I would use counter sunk flat head machine bolts with lock nuts. I used screws with speed nuts and one bolt with a lock nut on each side.
I would appreciate your input once I get my new bumper, I'm going to need to make a small undertray and I will enlist your help Rafael!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
My buddies all drive toyotas from the 80's on their last leg lol. Im the only "tuner" guy haha
lol then don't bother bringing them buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeemaaZ View Post
Axmea, I have seen your car in person and I thought she looks HOT!!! Keep up the good work!

As for the negative comment on your car, that's what the IGNORE LIST is for
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I would have just stated it in a more mature and tactful manner.

We missed you at the meet Bima but maybe we can catch you in June

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomicha3loo View Post
It was nice meeting everyone, and like I said the only thing I don't like about the vented fenders were they're plastics but other wise..they're freaking awesome looking on white vehicle.
Great meeting you too, hopefully we will see you again in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearlz370GT View Post
Whens the next meet?
This meet is always the first Saturday of every month, so next meet is Saturday June 1st starting at 7pm lasting until around 11pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Thanks BeemaaZ and SgtGoldy! Hope to see you on the July meet. Can't make it in June.
See you in July then!
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote