View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Indiana102
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z MB M6
Indiana102 has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana102 has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana102 has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana102 has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana102 has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana102 has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana102 has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana102 has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana102 has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana102 has a reputation beyond reputeIndiana102 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
The Factory Service Manual (FSM) will tell you which wires are powered up and when, wire colors, terminal positions, physical routing of harnesses/wires, &c. The FSM is a great resource for all 370Z owners that want to work on their car. Link to FSM download page is in my sig.
This is an AWESOME tool! Thank you for pointing me to this. It'll really help me going forward. Rep given!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
How to wire up to headlight is in this thread: http://www.the370z.com/diy-section-d...-led-halo.html

If your looking to use them as Day Time lights you can use the Yellow/Black on the cigarette lighter. It comes on during Acc.

I actually looked at this thread a few days ago and now I'm going to help a friend do her headlights this way.
Indiana102 is offline   Reply With Quote