Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #1824 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

I will take charge and arrange a range trip in June or July. (Dee, since you gave scheduling it a you'd better be there!) I think I'll even require that if you have a Nissan, you HAVE to arrive in that. In other words, no VTAK/VTEK.

Seriously though, I would like to arrange for the event in June or July, but I won't start the official organizational process of the event until after I get back from ZDayZ. Please feel free to throw a couple of dates that are preferred. I plan on making it in June, as that works better for me than July. I would still like for the event to be well attended. Be advised that it will be held in Ashburn and most likely first thing in the morning; around 8:30 should ensure the availability of enough lanes for us to have shooting time at the same time and hopefully in adjacent lanes.

We could rent the set of 10 lanes, but that would cost over $300 (maybe $350). I believe that covers: 1) use of the 10 lanes for an hour, 2) a dedicated Range Safety Officer, and 3) a selection of retal guns available for use, we would just need to buy their ammunition for use in their guns. I think if we get there early enough, we can save some money by renting individual lanes with multiple shooters on each on (up to three per lane).

I'll have to judge interest once I announce the details of the event. Feel free to PM me dates that work for June. You can reply on this page if you are tentative for a June range event, so others can also get a guage as to interest.

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote