Thread: Nismo Clutch
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
mine on the 09 failed at about 39k miles. im not making the same mistake with the 13 nismo its getting an aftermarket CSC. have a nagging feeling the JDM cars probably dont have this problem lol :P always been curious why there are so MANY differences between them. not only the JDM mods they then slowly trickle out to the american public. thats about 1/3 of the total differences between the cars. my fiance is japanese, and i got to inspect a 2012 nismo in japan........ they get TONS of **** we dont, including factory leather nismo seats and stuff. so i wouldnt doubt for a second things like the slave cylinder have been replaces with cheap **** for the american car to save money. since the japanese car has a different rear dif, and clutch as well. which btw u can buy for an asston of money.
I highly doubt they get anything different. They just buy the parts in bulk and throw them in. Yes, in Japan you have more options to put into a Z in each model but the parts are bid out to 3rd parties and they are not going to run different ones per region like that.

Also, would like to see more details on how they get a different cluch and such from factory. Now they do have access to aftermarket Nismo parts more than we do, is that what you are referring to?
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote