Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:49 AM   #1817 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
The tritium sights were $130 installed by Springfield and shipping was free on the return. So really not bad at all there. I personally don't like sights that attract the eye (such at FO) for personal carry as I do open carry often. I also find they are distracting to my eye. I always focus on the sight and say "oh pretty!" when I should be looking at my target.
I think it is important to be comfortable with whatever you decide to have on your equipment. Especially on your choice of carry! I like the combination of tritium and FO myself. After all, you should focus on the front sight and the ease of that with the combination works for me.

I'll be up for a range trip after ZDayZ if anyone is interested in comparing equipment (no, not like that Steve, pants and tights stay on!) to see what they prefer. Could be a fun outing!

Tigger, thanks for the laugh this early in the morning. I just had this image of standing in a lane and the shooter next to me pausing and and saying "oh pretty!" before each shot.

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote