View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #122 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit97 View Post
You guys seriously crack me up.. Dealerships have insurance to cover damage liability etc.. If you are so afraid of someone touching or "driving" your car then I suggest you do ALL your work on your own, and just chalk up the warranty as a loss. Because in all honesty you are being a bit rediculous. I expect, rather insist that they check and make sure the problem the car is there for has been corrected. If my car was not test driven I would be concerned, how they would know if the problem has been resolved. I'm a marine mechanic, and work on naval vessels. I will tell you this, all of the work that I and my co-workers do is tested to VERIFY that the problems has been resolved, and that everything functions as it should.. If you are unwilling to allow the techs to do their jobs and to verify it functions properly, then do not take it to them and waste their time, not to mention yours... I would expect that would be pretty valuable
I never said, "Don't drive it." I said that there's no reason for them to drive it hard, and that's what would cause me to commence a bitch-fest.

They can drive it around the block to test it, as long as they tell me that's what they're going to do.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote