View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:15 PM   #560 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Ok the verdict is in, I got the stock sized pss on, and yes, the size was 90% of the problem. The steering response still is crap on these tires...I honest cannot understand how people on these forums bashed the stock tires so much, they had better steering response and stiffer sidewalls, and the re50a is not regarded by the people as a good tire...and mine were dry rotting away, that's why I changed them! ANYWAY, I am much happier now, the car does no roll like a boat at sea in corners now, and is acceptable. Will I ever buy pss again, not at this price point, IMO they perform in the 700-800 dollar range, the KDWs on my 350 are similar to these in handling and grip, makes me wonder about the new BFG, might have saved 400 bucks...if I changed these out again, I would do this, 255/35/19 F and 285/30/19 R, this will go a tad wider but keep the sides short, yet shorter than stock, but it should help with steering response. Michelin has everyone brain washed, sorry guys, I agree 100% with Honesty, and I am running these at 40 PSI now, I want to back them off to 38 and see if that is ok. Keep in mine I still have to break these in, ram around for about 50 miles after work tonight they are still a tad slippy yet.