View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:31 PM   #98 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
It was in Battle Creek.

The Service Manager told them specifically to take the car and pick lunch up and come back. He also admitted that they drove it hard at times to replicate the issue I was having, which I did say that it happened under hard acceleration. The Service Manager took full responsibility. There was also a reason why there were two service techs in the car as well.

There appeared to be a valid response for every question. I think by me saying those key words "hard acceleration" makes a grey area where they could be pricks about the whole situation and have an easy out.

Going forward they are going to log any mile that goes on my car and why.... However, that is if and when I take my car back to them. I will most likely do the work from here on out myself.
I'd contact the GM of the dealershit... Service manager needs to be fired... As well as the service techs, and or a swift but gentle kick in the balls, lol
You NEED to contact corporate. Hell, call me, I'll call them for you

At Lexus for my ISF's (non existent problems, just wanted a free rental) they immediately said that they'd bring a service tech out to sit in the car with me so he could "hear" the problems, lol