Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #1800 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my SA XDM .45. I custom fit a Powder river Precision Competition trigger kit on here. Took almost 3 hours but was well worth it in the end. Also has the Heinie Slant Pro tritium night sights and a Streamlight TLR-3. Of course the light has to come off for day-to-day carry but if I go away on business for awhile I always have it handy.

The tritium night sights are something I'll never be without again, especially on a handgun. And fiber-optic fails in complete darkness so to me they are useless. My opinion though. Sending the slide off to SA for the sight replacement was freakin' fast and painless too. And cheap! So there ya have it. One more tool at my disposal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (501.4 KB, 4 views)
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote