View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #38 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice14 View Post
well my reasoning after being to the track with my tire set up and stock susp is that tad of understeer that I didnt mind on this track.... But I wanted to stiffen up the front and rear by the same proportion just to have less roll with the same balance. I spoke to stillen and the front at middle and the rear at soft should be the closest thing to what I want. Im gonna leave it like that and see what it feels like next track day. Dont take me wrong the car feels much much better I just wasnt expecting the rear to be this stiff when being at the softest setting.
If I may make a suggestion...take some tools with you to the track. Changing the sway bar end link mounting position is one of the easiest things to adjust while at the truck. Honestly, it's almost as easy as adjusting tire pressure. You don't need to pull the wheels off or anything.

Simply jack the car up, climb under and adjust the link. When you adjust the link, make sure you have both side of the car off the ground. Meaning, don't lift the left side, then the right. You need to have both tires off the ground.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote