View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bking View Post
I still remember the day when I walked in to a Nissan dealership looking for the 370Z and the salesperson kept pushing me to the Juke. He said something like "Yeah the Z is good, but c'mon, the Juke has both the look AND power similar to the Z"...

Gahbige. The Juke is a really fun car for the money. But it's no Z. Not even in the same universe... It doesn't feel like one in any way... I think he was just trying to make quota on juke sales cuz there is in no way to be compared by any logical person.