View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoopdeville View Post
I plan on attending.
Hey! Sumospeed this Saturday in VB. You should make the trip down. Meeting up with a couple other guys and strolling over together. Probably around 9:15-9:30am - ish. $5 to get in.

Anyone else interested? I'm also hosting a private meet also after the show. Times are still kind of up in the air depending on what the other two guys prefer. I already posted a 6:30pm meet up time but trying to move it to right after after the Sumospeed event so we can hit the beach, the boardwalk, chill, do some pictures, have a quick afternoon cruise and then dinner.

But I guess we'll see. Anyone here is invited to join. I'll be out and about all damn day so hit me up!
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote