View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

FINISHED PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say that John and the guys at M R Performance are fantastic!
Really helpful. Ran into a few hang ups here and there with the car and they just let us work on the car and really spent the time to make sure we got what we came for. Honestly 10/10. Would recommend to anyone.

Final pull on 8lbs.
Had a boost leak. Still made 400whp351tq.
Still lots to work on before we turn up the boost. However we will see roughly 420-450whp @8lbs once a few changes are made with the leak and exhaust. Aiming for 10-12lbs max boost but I need to be careful. Not in a rush to blow it up.

Also the bits where I talk in the video. I am literally shouting as loud as possible because the car is that loud. I didn't think my phone would even catch it.lol It was louder than the shop owners open midpipe gtr.lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vSNPWjZV9U

Last edited by MyKindaGuise; 08-10-2013 at 07:48 PM.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote