View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 09:06 AM   #44 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
A tough question to answer.
If I was in the same age, money, etc. I would probably still lean heavily towards a Z with a close second being the BMW 1 series probably (if we were only counting new car purchases). The tough part about today though is that Nissan has escalated the price so much without offering any advantage over a 2009 model that it is getting hard to justify the price difference. If they took the route of the GT-R and added new performance features, interior upgrades, car dynamics, etc with the price increase it would be an easier decision.

When I first bought my Z, it was mostly for looks. Now i care mostly about performance. If I were to get another car in that price range it would definitely not be a Z. I'd try to get a used C6 Z06 for that much.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote