View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:49 PM   #51 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmite View Post
Hiya djpathfinder, already put in for my zedmonton membership.

Basically, I want everything done on my wishlist in my signature. First things first though, want to paint the door handles and side blinker emblems. I did the front and back hamburger emblems myself, installed a K&N dual cold air intake and screwed up the side emblems already lol Figured I would go ahead and get some full time people doing the rest of the stuff, they probably know better than I do

I am looking at going to Certified Radio to get a backup camera, steering controller and fix the dealer installed pioneer head unit. I managed to reset the airbag being on constantly thanks to this forum, but I am still getting hiss in all my speakers when the unit is on.

Anyways....that sure is a nice GT-R in your sig DJ Pathfinder
A couple of local guys have had their door handles painted (Edconline and Mitco). Ask them about their experiences. I'm sure they can send you in the right direction.

Backup camera into an aftermarket head unit isn't too hard to do. You may have to splice into a power source from an OEM wire loom (eg. backup lights wire) to power the camera, which some may find daunting (not even sure if there's a DIY for the 370Z on here). In that case, definitely get an expert to do it.

Welcome to the Lounge and thanks for the compliment. See you at one of the coffee meets.