Thread: Pulled Over....
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
Only similar situation I've been in is being stopped for speeding and the officer noticed at the time that my inspection sticker on the windshield was expired (yes, I know....not smart on my part) so then he also checked my plates...thank GOD that was up to date. He left for a few minutes and came back and said:

Tell ya what I'll do....I'll cite you for the expired inspection and forego the speeding. How's that?

WHEW! I could only open my eyes wide and say: Thank you!
You should have said "Don't do me any favors. I'll tell you what...eat my a$$ and see if you can catch me!" Then smoke the tires and speed off. You have enough mods that you can easily outrun a police interceptor .

Impressive:
Berk HFC's/Stillen Gen III Intake/Stillen Dual Exhaust/Stillen Lightweight Pulley/Grounding Kit/Gates Belt/Stillen Sway Bars/Stillen 304 Stainless Steel Headers/BR Type Coilovers/Bridgstone RE-11 Tires/Volk Rays TE-37 Flat Black Wheels/Blue Kickplates/Rear Fog Light/Blue LED Map,Trunk, & License Plate Lighting/Fully Tuned Cobb AccessPORT
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote