View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
How is that even possible!? Are you single insurer? or are you under your parents!? If I can do the same with insurance i wouldnt have to sweat over it!?
tell me your ways
LOL, yes, single insurer. No parents. I really don't know what or how, all I know is that when I looked for insurance about two and half years ago I called 30+ places including some State Farms, and I was getting quotes of $300+ across the board (21, 2009 Maxima) until I called this random State Farm and they quoted me $140~/month and I asked them if their system was broken.

But I have full coverage, no sneaky crap, and now I have my deductible at $250, and rental coverage at $35/day and something else that I upgraded...

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 05-07-2013 at 01:32 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote