View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayl View Post
do you have another service center near you?

I would talk to the service manager and see what comes out of it.. I would not hesitate to share the picture and if needed let him know you will be sharing this with Nissan...

at the same time I think it would just suck for the tech's if they were to loose their job over this..

good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Keep your cool, and be aware that the service manager is probably not aware that they took your car out for a spin.

Keep in mind that you've got very little legal recourse and whatever you get out of this will be based in goodwill. Screaming and yelling won't get you nearly as far as being reasonable will.
I agree with both. Don't start yelling at everyone just yet. Present it the service manager, see what he says, then call corporate as well... I'd be pissed and most likely key the cars of those service techs, so if you don't do that, you're a better man than me.

Talk about being at the right place at the right time though