View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #26 (permalink)
CDepp
Track Member

Drives: sideways
CDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkouonchi View Post
Exaggerate/Lie much? Yeah I went up to 65 MPH-ish for a very short period of time getting around someone who pulled out and just stopped in blocking the lane. Not the best decision at the time I will admit but it was 10PM and not that much traffic.

I have only once used my windshield to spray someone only after they first did it to me right after I had my car washed. Had nothing to do with the speed they were driving...

Please show me an example of retribution against drivers who go to slow in the fast lane? I don't even know where you got that from.

At the time I posted those video's it is when I recording myself whenever I was driving my car so that is just a highlight of things that happened. You act as if that was my norm or something. Because yeah I just get randomly cut off and people spray me with windshield wiper fluid every single day.

Onzedge you are such an ***. On my ignore list but the only reason I saw your response was because of Apoc370z quote of your message.

"They did it first" is a child's response, not an adult's.

You sound as if you're not driving 3,500 lbs of metal around on the streets. Or, you sound as if you are driving around 3,500 lbs of metal on the streets and don't realize the responsibility that comes with that. Who the f**k cares if you got sprayed?! Calm down. Human adults and human children stand no change of going up against 3,500+ lbs of metal. Think about your arguments and say them out loud. You might then realize how insecure and childish they sound to us.

If I spray you and you get mad, I win. Regardless of what you do next, I won. Because you're incapable of being an adult and controlling your emotions, I won. don't allow other's actions to dictate your emotions.

Last edited by CDepp; 05-07-2013 at 10:18 AM.