View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberium View Post
I remember this idiot... he drives around with a video recorder going all the time just hoping to catch a situation where he can show us all how cool he is.

I remember that one video where he was tailgating someone on the highway and they just so happened to use their windshield washer fluid (how dare they) and a little over-spray hit his car. Then he act's like a total *** and gets in front of the car, slams on his brakes and then uses his windshield spray and hit's their car.

Real mature.

Then another video where he's flying down some busy street at night and a car happens to pull out from a side street to see if any traffic is coming. Of course, we have this idiot speeding down the road so he slams on his brakes and almost hits the car. Then he acts all cool and floors it around the car and speeds down the road.

I couldn't agree more that this type of behavior give's Z drivers a bad name. Add the fact that he records all of these encounters and posts them for the world to see to get positive reinforcement for his actions is icing on the cake.

That's the guy. He's my hero.