View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #29 (permalink)
joeyz10
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z AT/ RRSS 08/
joeyz10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Romulus1 and SilvernightZ I want to share with you guys a problem that I am having with my Injen CAI.NO question it looks nice and drives faster but I would like to share with you. I washed my car and one time when I started the engine it was shaking and misfiring and it won't Rev up. I tried to drive it and it was going on and off on the road. I knew right away it was the CAI. Then last night it was raining here in sunny California and I was unfortunately caught driving my Z which I usually don't drive when it rains cause I have another car. Anyway I parked it last night in my driveway and today this evening I started the Z to move it inside my garage and it was shaking again and engine keeps dying. All the lights on the instrument panel came on . I tried to let it run for a few minutes and Rev it slowly and it won't rev above 3K. Then I tried driving it and it was the same as before it was going on and off and died on the road. I restarted it and finallly it is running again but I have the Service Engine Soon light now that won't turn off. I am so disappointed because how can a car not be driven in the rain or even on a car wash it gets affected! Now I have to go to Nissan so they can reset my service engine soon and then I am planning to switch back to the OEM air filters. it is just not worth the headache. Does anyone have this issue? Please share before I remove this intake and switch back to the OEM. Thanks
joeyz10 is offline   Reply With Quote