Thread: Wheels Locks
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, regarding what I wrote a couple of posts back about believing that the 370Z requires unique wheel locks and can't just use the standard Nissan wheel locks -- pictures speak a thousand words, right? I pulled off a standard Nissan lug nut from my wife's Murano, then pulled one off from my Z, put them side by side, and took a couple of pics, which are below. The one on the left is from the Murano, the one on the right is from my Z. You can see how different they are, and based on the differences, I wouldn't think that a wheel lock that fits the Murano (i.e. the standard Nissan lock) will also fit the Z -- at least not if you have the 19" Rays wheels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1000610.JPG (111.9 KB, 3874 views)
File Type: jpg P1000611.JPG (122.1 KB, 108 views)
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote