View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #4048 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Great shots Waizzz! Very sharp.

I did not get a chance to meet you, which car? I had the PW with the vented fender.

Great talking to ya'll. Waizzz was pretty busy taking pix. Lot'z of cool 350z's and had a great time talking with them dudes.

Can't wait for WalMart to get their lot fixed.
Congrats on the wheels Rafael, damn your car is way different every month I see you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Damn.. I wanted to go to this meet but I was caught up with another event. oh well..

The fenders on this look interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about it though, it doesn't really flow that well with the lines of the car. Plus those wheels are terrible looking.
Kenny, come on man that's not very cool you might want to keep those kind of comments to yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
G's aren't representing as much as I would have thought
I have a few friends with G's who have attended in the past but this meet is not actively promoted on G35Driver or MyG37.

You are welcome to bring your G35/G37 friends with you to the meet since you can tell from my photos that this meet is more about making friends than it is about any one specific car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip's JR View Post
nice pic waizz lol and thanks for the t-shirt lmao...... it was a good turn out.
nice seeing everyone ...till next month everyone be safe
Nice seeing you and your buddy Jr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyan370 View Post
Nice pics!

Btw I love the fenders and the wheels on axmea's Z!
Thanks Taylor, I really liked your Z so props to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero View Post
Nice photos, Waizzz
Thanks Paul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saber View Post
jamaica was in the white bmw with huge a** wheels
lol I don't know why but this hanger that is in the photo with BB's car really made me It just seems so out of place next to such a baller car

Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote