Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #226 (permalink)
Super Tanooki
Base Member

Drives: 370Z MT Base/Spt Red
Super Tanooki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENZ View Post
I've been to about three or four meets. Didn't find them all that friendly or the meets all that fun. Think we're sticking to the mini club for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
My first one, they waved me towards them as I meandered through the parking lot looking to find a spot. It took the burden off of trying to fit in from a social point of view. I haven't been able to hang out as much as I would like, but there is good camaraderie. I've gone to fast Lap with em and helped another move. There was an epic *** heavy bronze eagle I distinctly remember. It just screamed "Murica". Hard to find good people in Vegas, or who are willing to expand their circle.
Strange you guys say that, because I moved to Vegas from London in 2010 and have made some of the best friends I've ever had here - many of them initially from the Z group.

'Hawk - you helped move Ben's stuff. Super friendly guy. Everybody helps everybody. And its a group full of all types of people from different ethnic backgrounds. It should be hard NOT to fit in.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience Jen, sometimes the wednesday meet attracts a sort of 'outsider' forum crowd that I don't personally consider friends. Next time, look for the organizer - Token. Friendliest guy you'll ever meet. Also, I own a red Z with the plate 'Contra' - if you make it to any more meets be sure to say 'sup. Name's Mike, the group call me MJ.
Super Tanooki is offline   Reply With Quote