Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 01:38 PM   #224 (permalink)
JENZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club
JENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond reputeJENZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Tanooki View Post
Ah okay. Sounds heavy. If I were you I wouldn't have even attempted to go, so props to you.

Yeah all the time. Well, I hang out with a large group of very close friends, some of whom are among the early founding members of the G and Z club, yeah. But I don't really take part in the 'Club' stuff though - I just consider them good friends. The Club also hangs out every wednesday for dinner, usually at some fast food place. I don't usually go to that. Have you caught up with them before?
I've been to about three or four meets. Didn't find them all that friendly or the meets all that fun. Think we're sticking to the mini club for now.