Thread: twm performance
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 01:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
hjo1078
Track Member

Drives: twin turbo 370z
hjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, i remember having issues with my last order too. not a mistake on my part, they had some special going on and i placed my order thinking that my order would apply, but never got the savings. i emailed back, they sent me a quick 'doesn't apply' or something and that was it. tried explaining their deceptive advertisement via email afterwards, they just shipped it anyway at the price they liked.

considering this ordeal and metal knobs fluctuate with temperature too much, im not going to be ordering anything from them anytime soon.
wow thats ridiculous. Ive never encountered customer service like that in my life. I was so pissed off i hung up on the guy and guess what they still havent emailed me back or anything.
hjo1078 is offline   Reply With Quote