View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #39 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
This may be a dumb question, but all the threads I've read are confusing. Are 2010's affected? Also, is the voluntary recall campaign NTB13-014 being conducted in Canada? It seems some got notice of this but I've received nothing from Nissan. I read in a different thread that only some 2010's are affected. Anyone know?

Voluntary Recall
As far as I can tell, the recall is based on which revision of the ESCL you have, not the model year (although there is a strong correlation between the two, there seems to be a period in 2010 when some Zs got the latest revision and some didn't). If you stick your head under the dash, you should be able to see the label on the ESCL with the revision on it (A, B, C, &c). Nissan is replacing Rev A and Rev B (maybe Rev C, too, but I can't remember).

I'm not sure which countries/regions are affected but I think CA is on the list. Contact a dealer with your VIN and they can check to see if you qualify.