View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
Ok so ive been doing some lookin, and my asian eyes spy the lease program, but thats for the base model with manual, now if i got sports with manual im seeing some weird numbers, its and extra 3 k over 39 months so wouldnt it be like 350 max a month on the lease? Im gonna buy the car out once lease ends.
im not too familiar with leasing can someone chime in and help me figure the lease so i can sit my fat Asian *** into this Fat assed Z?:st irthepot::t up:
The current deal is:
Quote:
2013 370Z Coupe 6MT with Splash Guards and Mats Lease
39 Months - $299/Month - $2,999 initial payment.
Excludes taxes, title, and license. $2,999 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes $2,700 consumer down payment, $299 first month payment.) (INCLUDES $1,000 manufacturer's rebate applied to $299 MONTH lease. Offer valid only when financed through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation.) Subject to residency restriction. Varies by Nissan Region.

2013 370Z Coupe 6MT with Splash Guards and Mats Lease model 41163 subject to availability to well-qualified lessees through Nissan-Infiniti LT. $34,260 MSRP incl. destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $29,778 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $11,661 At lease end, purchase for $20,556, plus purchase option fee up to $300 (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear & use plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12,000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. A disposition fee is due at termination of lease term. No security deposit required. See participating dealer for details. Offer ends 07/01/2013.
Overall it's a pretty decent lease deal especially on a Z which they historically haven't had much in the way of lease incentives. Basically your total cash after 39 months will total $14,361 ($2700 + 39x$299) and then you get the buy out option at $20,556.

The incentive deal applies only to the base, this is why you are seeing entirely different numbers when running a sport. My guess is that they were throwing you a number in the $400 - $450 range. This is negotiable of course, it is based on purchase price, residual (what the car is worth to them at the end of the lease), and lease interest.

The other two purchase options were 0% for 60 months (ends up about $500 a month for 5 years), and 2.99% for 72 months (ends up about $450 a month for 6 years), and then there is credit unions which are currently loaning at about 1.75% for 6 years (about $430 a month). All options are assuming base model, invoice pricing, $1000 incentive and $3000 down payment or trade.