View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
Ok so ive been doing some lookin, and my asian eyes spy the lease program, but thats for the base model with manual, now if i got sports with manual im seeing some weird numbers, its and extra 3 k over 39 months so wouldnt it be like 350 max a month on the lease? Im gonna buy the car out once lease ends.
im not too familiar with leasing can someone chime in and help me figure the lease so i can sit my fat Asian *** into this Fat assed Z?:st irthepot::t up:
The easiest way to figure out the lease amount is to actually go to the dealership, sit down, talk numbers and figure out the monthly payment. Seriously, if you don't like the numbers they show you, walk away.