View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info! Only reason I an going after the oversize is because you can visibly see how far inset the wheels are on the tires, thus giving it more room to wiggle around, the stock sizes have an ever so slight stretch to them. I guess my surprise was if everyone else's car feels like mine, how the heck does everyone like them? It corners yes, but I cannot like going in a corner at 60 or 70 and feeling the sidwalls give a little, guess I just have higher standards! I was going to go with the s-04 again, I was happy except for the tread life, we live and learn! Im sure I will have no problem unloading them used if it comes to that, only 500 miles on them! The re-11s are a step above the s-04 and I figured I would get better if not equal from the PSS since it is usually placed higher than the s-04.