View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joepro View Post
I know what it is from, indeed this is true, my point is that with all my research and user reviews, I believed this would not be the case with these sizes, many have went to 275/305, that would be a sheer disaster I am sure. I want to avoid others doing what I just did, believing all the hype of plus sized tires. Going lower on PSI will only make the problem worse. By grip, I literally mean that, they are sticky tires no doubt, even when we mounted the tires however, the side walls felt flimsy.
Fair enough sir! I was just a bit confused, got it now!

I wish they made a 285/35 for the rear, just to get a BIT wider, but not wide enough to have they problem you're having

EDIT: I hope they swap them out for you, but I'd lie and say your wheels are wider? And say look, I'm going to buy narrower wheels that's why I want narrower tires or something.
Because they won't like that you didn't use stock tire sizes