View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
jpritche
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 RR, '14 IS250
jpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whtfairladyz View Post
Jacob when are you graduating? Decherd, TN is actually the plant I will be working at. It is the Powertrain Assembly Plant (so no physical cars are built at the plant I will be working at, just engines for cars like the Maxima, Titan, Leaf, Altima and so on.)
If you are looking at a map, Decherd is dead center between Chattanooga and Nashville. About a 3 hour drive from Marietta.

Yes sir. I will PM you once I get up in the area. With the proposed schedule I will be working and the house I am looking to purchase, I will be constantly be working on car projects. Are you a part of MTZCC?

I will be soon. Coming off of graduation, still have a few things to knock out. But an official prem account is on the list!

Haha....I won't be in any position to help. But hopefully I can keep everyone up to date on TSB and other notifications.

I am taking a position as a Quality Assurance Technologist. It is an entry level, engineering position, but is directly related to my second degree I will be graduating with May 11th (Industrial Engineering Technology). In short, I will be assisting full QA/PQ Engineers in tracking, resolving and preventing quality issues on the engines being produced. Both my wife and I are very excited about the opportunity.
I graduate next year. I am glad that you got a good gig with Quality Assurance as that is what my focus in IET is on also!
jpritche is offline   Reply With Quote