View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Whtfairladyz
Base Member

Drives: '92 Nissan 300zx
Whtfairladyz has a reputation beyond reputeWhtfairladyz has a reputation beyond reputeWhtfairladyz has a reputation beyond reputeWhtfairladyz has a reputation beyond reputeWhtfairladyz has a reputation beyond reputeWhtfairladyz has a reputation beyond reputeWhtfairladyz has a reputation beyond reputeWhtfairladyz has a reputation beyond reputeWhtfairladyz has a reputation beyond reputeWhtfairladyz has a reputation beyond reputeWhtfairladyz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpritche View Post
Winchester? Where the heck is that? Haha. Gonna miss seeing you around school buddy!
Jacob when are you graduating? Decherd, TN is actually the plant I will be working at. It is the Powertrain Assembly Plant (so no physical cars are built at the plant I will be working at, just engines for cars like the Maxima, Titan, Leaf, Altima and so on.)
If you are looking at a map, Decherd is dead center between Chattanooga and Nashville. About a 3 hour drive from Marietta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
Winchester TN? If so your not far from me, maybe we can meet up some time,
Yes sir. I will PM you once I get up in the area. With the proposed schedule I will be working and the house I am looking to purchase, I will be constantly be working on car projects. Are you a part of MTZCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
CG's on the new position I'll try to remember your SN and old name haha. Should get prem account and put formerly Dustin@Z1 lol
I will be soon. Coming off of graduation, still have a few things to knock out. But an official prem account is on the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Sweeeeeet, can I call you directly for warranty things?
Haha....I won't be in any position to help. But hopefully I can keep everyone up to date on TSB and other notifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Congrats! What ya doing over at Nissan?
I am taking a position as a Quality Assurance Technologist. It is an entry level, engineering position, but is directly related to my second degree I will be graduating with May 11th (Industrial Engineering Technology). In short, I will be assisting full QA/PQ Engineers in tracking, resolving and preventing quality issues on the engines being produced. Both my wife and I are very excited about the opportunity.

Last edited by Whtfairladyz; 05-05-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Whtfairladyz is offline   Reply With Quote