View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute
Default There must be something wrong with me...No digging the Pilot super sports...

Ugh, just wanted to share my experiences so no one else blows 1200 bucks on tires and ends up as I have. After weeks of research, all fingers pointed at the PSS. After reading many threads here, I was convinced I needed to plus size, so I did. from stock rays sized to 265/35 F and 295/30 in the rear on stock rays(yes slightly smaller OD that's how I wanted it). I was running stock re50 in front and s-04 in the rear. These tires have little corner stability and are "mushy" the sidewalls roll and I feel no confidence in spirited driving. DO not get me wrong, the grip is FANTASTIC, but the car is "wobbling" on the sidewalls in hard corners, it is quite frustrating. I and going to attempt to work with Michelin and Tire Rack( I do not even know if the Michelin promise thing will work since I plus sized, trying to find out) and try them in the stock size in hopes of better cornering performance...oh well, my opinion is this, if you care about cornering performance, do not plus size on the stock rays with these, if I can get them swapped out for stock sizes,hopefully that will go away and I can join the oodles of happy PSS owners, or I will have to see if I can sell them used, I don't think my driving style can live with these. Sigh, ok vent over!

Last edited by Joepro; 05-05-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Joepro is offline   Reply With Quote