View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 07:59 AM   #53 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UruZai View Post
I know this thread is quite old but I am having the hardest time getting this exhaust to sit the way I want it to. I have read a lot of threads where it says to twist the pipes to adjust it but no matter how much I twist it, it still won't sit even. It's weird the passenger side lines up fine and bolts up with no problems but the driver side doesn't line up very well. I have stripped two v-band clamps on the driver side because the gap between the pipes were too big for the clamps to pull together. But when I do force the pipes to go together the driver side sits a lot higher than the passenger side. To top it all off the mid muffler is touching the cross brace so it rattles and its quite annoying. This is the third time I'm trying to adjust it and no matter what I do I can't fix it. Right now I have rubber hoses in between the muffler and the brace so it absorbs the vibration but it doesn't feel good knowing that it is not installed correctly.

If anyone has any information how to resolve this please help me out. I love the sound of this exhaust but if I can't get it to sit right then I'm going to have to go with a different exhaust.

Thank you in advance!
You could try a local muffler shop so they can align it for you

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote