View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 01:31 AM   #25 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
I took the stereo out and make sure all the connections were in nice and tight.
Then the next thing I would look for is a blown fuse. If you can't find what you need in the Owner's Manual, it will be in the FSM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
Also whats odd is the car will start but when you go to turn it off it doesn't react very well and I have to push the button several times to get to turn off.
Maybe you're pushing the button too fast? Maybe the connector on back of the button got knocked loose?

The two may be related. You should be able to figure it out using the wiring diagrams in the FSM.