View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Keyo Racing
Base Member

Drives: 2000 Chevy Corvette
Keyo Racing is on a distinguished road
Default Drove my 1st Roadster today

First off I'm a Corvette guy.... the one I have now is my fourth.
Will always be a Corvette guy. But I've been looking for a fun DD and have been trolling this site for months. Not going to lie for the most part I have never had any interest in "Z's" Didn't like the 350 at all.... But I was in a dealership about 6 months ago and they had a really nice 350 in the showroom and a very nice price and my friend really liked the car.
I took a look at it ...thought it was OK but the inside was just not cool at all.
Hated everything about down the the steering wheel. I came home and was killing time a few days later and for the hell of it looked at the 370 and I was shocked how much I liked the car. So I started getting info and I came here asked some questions and really started to like what I was hearing.

Well today I was out it was a nice day saw a 2012 Blk/Blk touring loaded roadster 370 on a lot took it out and I have to tell you I'm sold.... I'm a bit away from being able to do the deal (a few months) and I may wait till after the summer which isn't a big deal to me but all I can say is WOW! that thing was fun!
When I'm on board I'll be back to be welcomed into the club here but for the record it's a done deal... very nice cars!
Keyo Racing is offline   Reply With Quote