Thread: Need advise.
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

I had a different brand of car several years back (won't bring it up to avoid bashing) which had problems and needed warranty work done just before my warranty period expired (this car was an out right purchase initially). The same issues came back a month later after the warranty expired. My dealer covered it as it was related to the same problem as under the warranty period, then went back again approx 3 weeks later for the same issue and this time it was finally fixed. Not charged again, covered under warranty.

I'd ask your dealer first, if an issue occurred under warranty and that same issue occurs within a reasonable time frame (maybe 90 days) after the warranty period expires. Would they still cover it under warranty? If they do, make sure it's in writing somewhere, then I would go ahead with your initial plan to purchase it. Inspect all work closely under this period and I think you should be okay.

By the way, my wife & I was in your beautiful city a little over a month back. Skied at Silver Star & Big White, plus 2 days in Kelowna. We loved it and will be back again.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote