View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #484 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

There is some other consideration for the product that I have sold to you guys. The product itself is one thing, and the supplied installation kit and installation manual is another.

Set aside the installation kit and manual, which is based on integration with the stock fuel pump assembly... and you have a 1.9L or so displacement in-tank, self filling (via solid state jet pump and gravity check valve, not a bunch of extra electronic pumps) surge canister. It has 4x quick connect fittings for input and output. It holds up to 2 fuel pumps. The sky and imagination is the limit.

If you don't need the sacred FIA approved bladder that Shamus hard-parked Z needs, there is nothing going on inside his fuel cell, or anyone else's, that you cannot setup inside your tank. You want a bunch of Bosch scavenge pumps? Put them in and rock and roll! Return fuel conversion with adjustable regulator? I have it in stock.. And I was the first to do that for the 370z when Greddy asked me to

I simply gave a PnP installation method. So far, it appears to be holding up for you guys. But should anyone ever need to make changes, I designed the product to be endlessly versatile and there are no limits to what you can do with it so long as it fits inside a 19 gallon tank.

Last edited by phunk; 05-03-2013 at 10:36 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote