View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Seibon CF wing install.. Opinions on paint, please!

I got this last week. Still contemplating paint. I know, it is CF, meant to show it off. But on a Gunmetal car, I'm not entirely sure if it is too much or not. What I was thinking was maybe paint match the top of the wing and leave the sides as is to get the CF accent or paint match the sides and leave the deck as is. Or do nothing and install the freakin' thing. I'm just trying to avoid that "rice" or "tacked on" look.

I don't mind CF, hence the reason I paid good money for it, but all the while wondering if it was too much carbon for a gunmetal colored car. I love the gunmetal color which is why I still stuck with it after my last car. Just a freakin' pain in the rear to color coordinate.

I'm thinking with the Stillen front fascia going on in a week that will be color matched with the entire middle section a matte black it will help to offset the wing and balance everything nicely. But I am completely open to suggestions or opinions as I want this to be a clean and balanced looking install.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1906.jpg (789.0 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1903.jpg (796.8 KB, 89 views)
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote